Wednesday, October 9, 2013

HYDE PARK SEARCH STRATEGIES IS READY TO HELP YOUR FIRM WITH YOUR EMPLOYMENT & TALENT SEARCH NEEDS!

I am an independent recruiter based in Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania and my firm is called Hyde Park Search Strategies, LLC. 

After spending years as a corporate recruiter, I opened my own firm in 2011 to assist firms in the Philadelphia, Southern NJ and Delaware areas with their specific hiring needs. 

I specialize in Accounting, Finance, Financial Services, IT, Management, Office Administrative, Clerical, Executive Assistants, Sales & Marketing positions and have candidates ready to present to you in many of these areas if there is a need. 

I will negotiate my fees and provide you with a guarantee on the candidates that I present to your firm. 

Most search firms are charging in the neighborhood of 20% -25% for quality placements. 

If your firm is in the Philadelphia tri-state area and are in need of quality talent in any of the above fields and more, I would be very happy to talk with you.  We are in challenging times and often it is the firm with the best contacts that is able to help the most people, and that is my passion.  To help as many people as I can find the to right position for them.

I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you. 

My best, 

Steven Morris 
Hyde Park Search Strategies 
smorris7912@gmail.com 
(610) 259-6929 
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/48morris 

"Out of the box thinking for your employment staffing needs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment